Recruit Apprentices, Trainees, Skilled & Qualified trade workers
The team at Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre, the Group Training arm of Ai Group, is experienced and passionate about providing cost effective, customised Apprentice and Trainee Employment and Management Solutions to businesses to improve the productivity of the workplace.
As an Ai Group Apprentice and Trainee Centre host you will only review a shortlist of candidates that have already been screened and interviewed and matched to your business requirements. Our rigorous selection process and the way we manage our apprentices/trainees once they are employed is designed to ensure you get a return – a placement that delivers productivity.
Our rigorous recruitment processes:
- thoroughly pre-screen and aptitude test candidates;
- match a candidates capabilities and career goals to both your organisation and to your industry sector;
- assesses each candidate in detail wherever possible to understand how motivated and disciplined they are, and how well they work with their peers.
Our industry reach and engagement has also allowed us to build an impressive talent pool of skilled and qualified trade workers who are available on a permanent or contract basis, depending on your needs.
- Engineering Mechanical (Fitters, Maintenance Fitters, Machinists, Toolmaking, CNC Operators)
- Engineering Fabrication (Sheetmetal, Boilermaker, Casting Technologies, Welders)
- Experienced Engineering Labourers
- Productions Process Manufacturing
- Machine Operators
- Warehousing and Logistics
- Air Conditioning Mechanics
- Diesel Technicians, and Automotive Fitters
- Industrial Electrical
- And more…